|
Style 20 Style 19 Style 18 Style 17 Style 16 Style 15 Style 14 Style 13 Style 12 Style 11 Style 10 Style 9 Style 8 Style 7 Style 6 Style 5 Style 4 Style 3 Style 2 Style 1

Board index Announcements Media Alerts

Welcome Anonymous !

It is currently April 24th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Foxtrot 3D

TV, radio, movies, magazines, etc. If something busty hits the media, we want to know about it.

Moderators: Tina, MrHHH

Foxtrot 3D

Postby Cris Helmare » June 10th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Has anyone checked out Foxtrot 3D lately? I have been a big fan of TJ's work, but this year he's gone for broke and produced some extremely ENORMOUS versions of his girls. He used to do this every now and then, but he's proclaimed that this will be the norm from now on. His latest update (6/8, I think) done for his model "Brooke" is staggeringly HUGE and extraordinarly well done. What's the most fun for me is to look at older pix of any given model when he used to make them simply busty or even really big or whatever adjective one wants to use. Perhaps comparing them to cantelopes or basketballs is best for his older renderings where this year's are the size of, perhaps, beachballs. Checking out the older ones and then graduating to the newer gives one a sort of expansion feel to it, as it were. In any case, I thoght I'd mention what he's been up to. The site is a pay site (foxtrot3d.com) but he's got quite a few freebie pix to peruse, too. If you perfer pendulosity you may be disappointed, though. His stuff is very "pinup" and his girls' are very high up and round (which I tend to like). And anyone who looks at these marvelous creations and says, "That's phyically impossible!" is missing the point.
Cris Helmare

Re: Foxtrot 3D

Postby MrHHH » June 11th, 2008, 5:13 am

I had never even heard of the site until you brought it up. :)

I'm not seeing any free gallery, just a tour. But it's early and I just rolled out of bed.
Later,
MrHHH

MrHHH
Instigates from up high

Postby Blake Isaac Gordon » June 11th, 2008, 9:09 am

Cris Helmare wrote:Has anyone checked out Foxtrot 3D lately?

I need a link! Please let me have a link... Do not make me use Google :doh: .

Okay I'll add the link: http://www.foxtrot3d.com/

But I was sad to discover its a 3D poser site... BUT it's done very well... Ya see Huge Poser boobs never looked right to me. I always see them string implants gone terrible wrong...
Blake Isaac Gordon

Postby Cris Helmare » June 11th, 2008, 7:01 pm

MrHHH wrote:I had never even heard of the site until you brought it up. :)

I'm not seeing any free gallery, just a tour. But it's early and I just rolled out of bed.

Okay, on the main page look down by the banners. Just below the Hannah Hilton banner look for the words: "Free Shit" and there you go. Or you could just click here: http://www.foxtrot3d.com/free.html
Cris Helmare

Postby Toymaker » June 11th, 2008, 9:34 pm

I'd never heard of it either. For a Poser site, it's not bad, except that he seems reluctant to actually do BE, even though he is indulging in it... :?

5/14/08 About the breast sizes...

I'm sure most of you have noticed an increase in the models' breast sizes over the past few months. Initially I intended Foxtrot 3D to be a traditional pinup site, but the overwhelming requests for bigger and bigger busts have signaled the need for a change. I'm working hard to maintain the quality work that has always separated Foxtrot 3D from the countless half-assed "B.E." sites that litter up our precious Internet, but nevertheless I don't want to leave anyone behind. So what do you guys say? There's a line between what looks hot and what looks plain stupid, are we there yet? As always your feedback means a great deal to me, so let me know what you think.
Dreams never die. They just get Forgotten.
I drew my avatar. My DeviantArt is here. Open to commissions, trades and inspirations.
Toymaker

Postby Cris Helmare » June 12th, 2008, 8:58 pm

I think you're right. He's definitely reluctant about pushing his renderings to have ever greater bust sizes. Last year he dabbled in it a bit and then, much to my dismay, he backed off. I think he was worried about negative reaction or something. If you look at his work from a couple of years ago, his girls really aren't all that big for fantasy big-bust art. I don't believe that it's his own personal preference to go much beyond, say, basketball-size. As you quoted from his site, he seems to think there's a line when a breast simply doesn't look good at a given size. Well, many people would agree, but apparently many who enjoy his site (including myself) don't feel there is a line. He's told me recently in an email that he's been getting overwhelming feedback to push the models ever bigger. Sounds good to me. So far, in my opinion, he's been doing a great job. He has mentioned to me that it's getting difficult to push much of the clothing models he has to work with the super bust-sizes. I'm totally ignorant of Poser or of much of 3D modelling, in general, anyway, so I asked him what he meant. He said that as the breast sizes got to a certain girth, some of the clothing models would "break down" (my words, I can't remember his exactly) and suddenly do unexpected things. I hope he figures something out because it would be a shame to just do nudes (as enjoyable as they are!) as it's great to look at his girls with the fantasy sizes wearing clothes.
Cris Helmare

Postby rtpoe » June 14th, 2008, 8:15 pm

It sounds like he has a size limit after all. When the breasts are so large that the software can't handle the clothing...

rtpoe
rtpoe

Postby Toymaker » June 15th, 2008, 8:34 am

That'd make a great marketing angle:

"Boobs so big, they break the software (kind of)."
Dreams never die. They just get Forgotten.
I drew my avatar. My DeviantArt is here. Open to commissions, trades and inspirations.
Toymaker

Postby Cris Helmare » June 16th, 2008, 8:34 pm

He has a few outfits that he's been using, mostly two piece afairs that he's been playing with various colors and textures. I hope he figures something out, but there's always the basic outfits he's got that seem to work and just creating the models in the buff, only, though he prefers to do both clothed and unclothed.

He just posted a new set with his Shelby character who he's restrained from going super huge. There's a pic of her on his home page at the moment. Very nice.
Cris Helmare

Return to Media Alerts